Saturday, March 26, 2011

project 365 photo: 03.26.2011 {two-fer-one}

I couldn't choose just one picture today, so you're getting a bargain two-fer-one deal! It was a silly kind of day in our house, one where girls giggled & danced, sang & watched funny movies, played & put underwear on their heads. It was hysterical!
In the midst of all this hysteria Cassidy got an owie on her leg which required a peas & carrots ice-pack. She got it herself, sat on the kitchen floor & applied it to the "wound." Kalea must have had sympathy pain. She asked me to open the freezer, chose frozen pancakes, sat on the kitchen floor &, with Cassidy's help adjusting her pants, applied frozen breakfast food to the wound. Michael & I could not stop laughing.

1 comment:

Ratz said...

And I couldn't stop laughing either... OMG Jackie, these gals are really worth more than the 24 hours. I can read about them all the time.

I remember my sister used to do the same thing when we were kids... gosh those were some times.