- bark chocolate chopped in small pieces
- tube of white decorating icing with a small tip
- Place the chocolate in a double boiler. Stir occasionally, until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. If you’re using the microwave instead of a double boiler heat the chocolate in 20 second intervals, stirring each time.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Pick a strawberry up by its stem and hold the leaves back. One at a time, dip each strawberry in the chocolate all the way up to the top and twirl to coat. Place coated berries on the waxed paper.
- Chill the chocolate dipped strawberries at for a few minutes to set the chocolate.
- Decorate the strawberries to look like footballs! Draw a line down the center & another few horizontal lines in the middle.