Tuesday, November 2, 2010

happy halloween: part 2



And, because she loves the holiday so much, Cassidy decided to become Young Frankenstein this morning by earning 3 staples to the back side of her head! After the initial pain & shock she handled it like a champ. She didn't flinch once while they cleaned out the wound, applied the numbing agent or stapled her skull. In fact, she didn't even notice the staples were there until her friend pointed them out as I dropped her off at our wonderful friend & babysitter's house.

She apparently has a knack for head trauma the week before her birthday...remember this?

Don't keep reading if you're squeamish, but I thought I'd record the damage for posterity!
before
after

- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

tiarasandtrucks said...

Poor Cassidy! I hope she's doing ok now :) They're so resilient, aren't they?

Amor said...

Oh man! How did I miss this?! Kids are so resilient.