Saturday, September 4, 2010

playing catch up.

I'm totally stealing this post from the Drama Mama since we both seem to have fallen off the face of the blog-o-sphere this past week. It's nice to be in good company when you're being a blog slacker! 
She passed on the Blogger Buddy award to us this week - wasn't that nice? The rules for this award are that I have to tell you seven facts about myself & then pass the award on to some deserving bloggers. 

Facts about me:
  1. I'm so excited that Cassidy will start pre-school this week. It's bittersweet but I know she'll have such a good time & I am really looking forward to having some one on one time with Kalea.
  2. I wear flip flops all.summer.long. This year I got a pair of Chacos on sale this year using our REI reward & have worn "real" shoes less than 5 times since May. 
  3. I was born a Nittany Lion but, since marriage, have mixed allegiance to the Dawgs.
  4. I love blogging but am glad I don't feel obliged to post all.the.time.
  5. My sisters & I all had the same initials prior to marriage. My dad & his brother do too.
  6. I'm a natural blonde....ish. :)
  7. I probably should join a 12-step program due to my baby-wearing addiction. Just bought our 5th baby carrier this week (an Ergo - I couldn't help it. It was half off at BabySteals & I'm in love!)
Deserving awardees:
  1. Mommy of a Monster (I Mean Toddler) and Infant Twins
  2. A Stone's Throw From Insanity
  3. Shamrocks and Shenanigans
Thanks again Drama Mama

No comments: