Friday, April 2, 2010

oldies but goodies

Today's "Tell Me About It Thursday" number is 77. Since we don't have 77 files in our own pictures, I went to my dad's backup picture files that he keeps on our computer & found this picture of me, Jessie, Jenny & our Grandma Rauhauser from October 2002. It's one of my favorite pictures of us with Grandma. This time of year I remember spending Easter up at 1608 all dressed up in (inevitably) matching outfits. I can't wait for Sunday to put Cassidy & Kalea into cute little matching dresses & continue the matching tradition!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet pic of all of you!

BNM said...

I didnt see where you linked this I am so so so sorry!! Thank you so much for playing along :)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I think it's such a fun idea...I totally get lost sorting through old pictures.