Friday, July 16, 2010

a night out

Sarah invited me to see Brandi Carlile in concert at Red Butte Garden.
Since a night out without children or husband is on my summertime bucket list, because I am a fan of Brandi Carlile & because I love hanging out with Sarah I said yes. It was a veritable girls night out.
And a girls night out needs to include wine & lots of good food. We had quite a spread.
Red Butte is a fantastic venue. Good sound, no bad seat in the house...
& a gorgeous backdrop.
All in all, a great time. Thanks for the invite Sarah!

4 comments:

Ratz said...

Oh GNO....... wish my girlfriends had that much time... Argh!!!!

lumpsonablog said...

It was the first time in quite a while, but worth it!

The Drama Mama said...

Nice!!! I love GNO!!! And I've got something for you.

http://therealpoopsie.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-beautiful-sugar-doll-of.html

lumpsonablog said...

Thanks so much! You're so sweet.