Friday, March 26, 2010

julie made me do it

Even though she posted about muffins today, the only thing I took away from Julie vs. Vegetables for the day was CUPCAKES! I'm pretty sure there was something subliminal that said GO BUY CUPCAKES!

And of course the two-year old agreed. Nothing like the affirmation of a two-year old - who affirmed "cupcake mama, cupcake?" about 6,237 times from the time I mentioned it until the time she bit into the deliciousness.

So we went to Diva's Cupcakes & Coffee & found these tasty treats.  She was taken with the red velvet cupcakes - colors have been a hot topic lately.  Admittedly we each had a mini cupcake while parked on a comfy couch & brought another one home for dessert.  But really, do you think it would have been possible to leave a cupcake shop without feeding my darling Cassidy a cupcake? I think not.


2 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Cassidy is definitely a cupcake worthy cutie! I may need to add cupcakes to that grocery list I am building for hubby now! :)

Unknown said...

Cute!