Tiffany at Mom-Nom.Com had a great post recently about her bucket list. Like her, I don't plan to make an exit anytime soon, but thought I should finally put into writing the things I really ought to, or want to, in my lifetime. However, these days I'm thinking a little more short term, so, I'll start with my summertime bucket list like Beth did over at Beth: A Work In Progress. In no particular order...
Eat localworking on this one weekly. check it out here Compoststarted this one thanks to Michael setting up in the back yard
- Go on a date with my handsome hubby
Spend some time with my girlfriends w/o the hubby or kidsBrandi Carlile concert 7/11
- Pray more
- Exercise regularly with or without the girls
- Finish the two books that have been on my nightstand forever (In Defense of Food & Raising Your Spirited Child)
Take more pictureswell on the way - especially with over 400 taken on vacation!
- Make a few photo books from the thousands of digital pictures we have saved
- Organize the storage room
Beat Michael at Scrabblecompleted 6/14 (280-238) & 6/19 (309-234)
- Learn to can/jar
- Be a guest poster on someone's blog
- Update the photo frames in our house to more recent photos
- Put some real research & thought into midwifery & what I want to be when I grow up
Write a real letter to a friend or family member once a weeka work in progress...a few letters completed, a bunch more to go!