Wednesday, June 29, 2011

project 365 photo: 06.29.2011 {20 weeks}

profile
face
I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Originally it was scheduled for last Monday when Michael was in town but due to some mix-up it, disappointingly, had to be pushed back.

Everything went well at the appointment. Baby is measuring about a week ahead - not atypical - and the heart rate was 140. Both the ultrasound tech and the doctor who read the results said that Baby was very active because there didn't seem to be a single moment when he/she wasn't moving, wriggling and dancing.

Since Michael wasn't able to be there in person we asked if he could Skype in again, like at our first ultrasound for this baby. The tech kind of thought I was crazy when I asked, but it worked out well!

The pregnancy is progressing easily. I've been a little tired & had some back aches, but I think that has as much to do with chasing around Cassidy & Kalea as it does with being pregnant!

No comments: