Friday, September 10, 2010

preschool.

I can barely believe that Cassidy is old enough to go to school! Today was her 1st day at Holladay Preschool & she had a great time making her snack place-mat, exploring all the different toys & things to do. I asked her after class what her favorite part was & she said, "Ummm, lunch!" I guess it was pretty special since they got chocolate milk with their graham crackers for snack! 

I got to stay with her today during the shortened "transition" day so she could get used to the environment & expectations...& take a few pictures too! She was interested in the other kids, but watched from a distance & mostly played by herself. According to my parents, I did the same thing when I first started school! My guess is that, after a couple days, she'll have new friends to pal around with & we'll have a hard time getting her to leave at the end of the day! Her first full day, all by herself, is on Monday. We'll keep you posted on how it goes!

No comments: