Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tell Me About It Thursday

I found this fun theme via Beth's blog who found the idea on Brittney's blog.  I thought it was a fun, simple idea & so I joined the fun.


The idea is that Brittney will choose a random number (today's is 25), then you open your pictures folder find the 25th picture post it and tell the story behind it! 

My 25th folder is actually just from yesterday. (All of our pictures except 2010 are on the external hard drive downstairs, otherwise I'd have something not nearly as recent!) I was changing Kalea & she got her foot nearly the entire way into her mouth.  She was so proud of herself!  Mmmmm.  Tasty!

2 comments:

BNM said...

aww how cute!! Thanks for participating :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

So glad you decided to join in and thanks for the shout out! :) Your baby girl is just adorable! Isn't it funny when they start finding their fingers and toes! Love it!